At Transit Tomorrow, we believe that narratives of innovation can shape the future. We strive to help our readers comprehend the news and the world around them better, recognizing that storytelling is pivotal to our mission.
If you wish to be a part of Transit Tomorrow’s journey, we invite you to apply to become a contributor and share your knowledge with our readership. Please bear in mind the following guidelines when you pitch an article to us:
- A Transit Tomorrow article is original, engaging, and thought-provoking.
- We showcase writers from diverse backgrounds and identities with unique voices and perspectives, writing about an array of topics, including emerging transportation tech, autonomous vehicles, electric mobility, intelligent infrastructure, and more.
- Your story must be exclusive to Transit Tomorrow, meaning it hasn’t been published elsewhere.
- If you’ve already pitched your idea elsewhere, please disclose this to us.
Take note that a compelling pitch will:
- Concisely summarize your story idea.
- Briefly detail why you are the best person to write the article. What’s your relevant expertise or experience in transportation technology?
- Briefly explain why this narrative or argument is significant. What’s at stake in this discussion?
- Briefly sketch out how the article will begin and conclude. If you have a draft, include it in the body of the email.
- Use a clear, informative headline as the email subject. If your pitch is time-sensitive, indicate this in the subject line.
- Include a short description of your previous writing experience and links to published articles, if applicable.
Pitch to us at [email protected]